mandag 4. mai 2009

I didn't eat for three days so that I could be lovely (Skins)







Tony: My last best mate's Maxxie. He's a bit new, he's a bit cool, he's a bit gay.

Tony : Alright, who's stupid enough to fuck Sid?
Michelle : Cassie?
Sid : No, she's still in hospital.
Michelle: No, they let her out; she's just not allowed to handle knives.

Anwar : I'm praying to my God here, Cass.
Cassie : Oh... wow... can he hear you?
Anwar: I hope not, otherwise he'll know about all those pills I necked last night.

[All the guys at the table are staring at Jal's breasts]
Jal : [to Maxxie] You're gay!
Maxxie: Yeah...I mean, yeah.
Jal: You’re supposed to respect womens' bodies, Muslim boy!
Anwar: I’m respecting. Believe me, I’m respecting.

Chris: Jesus, Sid, are you going to tell me what's going on? It's like a fucking episode of The O.C. in here!

Maxxie: I lost my head, then he gave me head, then we got deported from Russia and I'm really, really sorry for being a slut, okay?

Sid: It's not a night light, it's a glow-in-the-dark Batman - it's retro.

Klikkklikk for stor
Credit

Jeg er genetisk disponert for å bli opphengt/avhengig av tvserier.

Ingen kommentarer: