mandag 15. juni 2009

Overheard

Girl #1, on her way to Flatbush: Oh my god, I'm so late and it's getting dark!
Girl #2: So what?
Girl #1, in frightened tone: Are you kidding me? What if something bad happens to me?
Girl #2: Don't worry! I don't think anyone will want to rape you.
Girl #1, angry: Excuse me! I'm totally rapeable!

Drunk woman: I just went from good drunk to bad drunk. I don't even want to have sex anymore.
Drunk man: I don't even think I'd know how.

Woman #1: After that Oprah, I knew we needed to work at our problems.
Woman #2: Good for you, good for you.
Woman #1: Yeah, I was like "Nigga, you better get up off me, take this knife off my throat, and use some motherfuckin words."
Woman #2: Girl. Just like Rihanna.

Elderly gentleman to another: From now on, you will obey me!

Man on bus to woman next to him: You have a very nice smile.
Woman: Thank you.
Man: And don't you let anyone ever tell you you're fat. You're not. You're pleasantly plump. There's a difference.

Annoyed man on cell walking down stairs: No, mom, I don't know what werewolves eat! No, mom, I don't! Mom, I can't talk right now, I'm going into the subway!

Old guy: I'm going out for a smoke. If you see someone take this jacket, shoot to kill.

Thugette: Ohio was mad crazy. Hillbillies be fucking chillin' on the block. Ain't no one had teeth! No one! You ever seen one of those movies where some white guy goes fucking crazy and kills, like, ten people? Like he's walking down the street and just stabs a cat in the neck? It was like that.

Office drone on phone: There's a woman out there. Oh, that's not a woman, that's the governor.

Ingen kommentarer: