torsdag 9. juli 2009

But I'm not a tree!





Chris : I smile a lot. And people smile back. It’s contagious, like a lovely sort of gonorrhea.

Anwar: I heard he got his cock out and there's a tattoo on it of Harry Potter, and he started shouting at Sketch "Kiss Harry to make him magic"
Chris: Drama teachers man... what? "Pretend to be a tree" "But I'm not a tree" "Well pretend". Fucking perverts, the lot of 'em.

Chris: Jal, what do you want me to say? I don't know what I'm meant to say. Jal, look at me. I was perfectly happy killing myself. But then you asked me to try. And for the first time in my life it felt like sombody actually gave a sh!t. That person was worth trying for. And now, I'd make the worlds record biggest sandwich if you asked me to. I'd kick old granny in the tits. I'd fill the rivers with panda pops. I'd...

Ingen kommentarer: