fredag 24. juli 2009

I was Nemo and I just wanted to go home



Seth: I had sex with a girl! Summer, to be more specific.
Ryan Atwood: How was it?
Seth: I had sex.
[whispering]
Ryan Atwood: That bad?
Seth: No, not that bad it was just kind of weird.
Ryan Atwood: Weird?
Seth: Ye, but not kinky weird, more like awkward. But hey, you know what? It was my first time and she's a more experienced woman, that's to be expected. And I did make some faces in the middle that I wish that I could take back but I can't and there's also sort of a whiny noice that came out towards the end, that wasn't my finest hour. And I sucked so bad. I was like a fish flopping around on dry land. Ryan, I was Nemo and I just wanted to go home.

Sandy: Since the minute you were born, I knew I would never take another easy breath without knowing that you were all right.
Seth: So I'm like asthma?

Seth Cohen: Dude, I don't even want Summer back. Unless that is what she wants. In which case that's not about me, that's about me supporting her and her wanting of, of, of... me. If that's what she wants.

Alex Kelly: That's sweet. It's pathetic but sweet.
Seth Cohen: Yeah, that's my niche. Pathetic and sweet.

2 kommentarer:

metallicatrollet sa...

ååå <3

Flomp sa...

Jeg er også patetisk og søt. I en setning. Jeg har funnet min soulmate :D