onsdag 28. juli 2010

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? No. We can’t, okay? Why the fuck would you do that?





Jævlig underholdene, hvis du har for lite å gjøre. Han er fantastisk.

"You go on your facebook, and what’s everyone’s fucking status? Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars. Bitch, shut up. I am so sick of this damn song, and I’m so sick of the dumbass fucking lyrics that everyone seems to relate to. Because I don’t relate to it, and you know why I don’t relate to it? Because it’s fucking stupid. Can we pretend that airplanes in the night star are like shooting stars? No. We can’t, okay? Why the fuck would you do that? Even if it’s a fucking airplane, like, what the hell is the purpose of pretending that an airplane is like a shooting star, okay?

Exactly, what the fuck are you gonna gain from wishing on a fucking bowing? It’s not a shooting star, so you can pretend all the fuck you want. That’s like, if I said, can we pretend these fucking shorts are a hamburger because I’m fucking hungry. What the fuck is that gonna do for me? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now. What if the fucking airplane turns out to be a helicopter? Then what are you gonna do? Is your wish still gonna be granted?

Newsflash : If you wish on an airplane, not shit is gonna happen. Chances are, if you wish on a shooting star, not shit is gonna happen. What the fuck, are we twelve?"







"Like, why are you all up on my ass? There is enough space on this gigantic ass highway! If I brake and you hit me were gonna have a motherfucking problem!"

"When people zoom past you, get in the lain that you're in and then slow the fuck down. Why did you do that? Bitch."

2 kommentarer:

stokkefot sa...

I think I'm in love! :D
(Sånn, bortsett fra at han sikkert er 16 og homo..)

metallicatrollet sa...

Jeg fåkke sett video nå from Madeira, men jeg lo så mye av bildene og sitatene at du burde hørt det helt til Oslo. Fo sho! :)