søndag 23. januar 2011

Gifspam

Snart begynner en ny sesong av skins, hurra. Jeg regner med at alle har savnet maset mitt om skins? Nei? Wuut. Uansett. Ting jeg liker med skins:

James Cook

"I'm pissed off yeah. She's taking the piss. And it's hurting me, cos Cook needs the love too. Cookie's got nothing. Cookie's always got nothing. That's why I do her pal. That's why I pop Panda. Panda's popped. It's always the same - great tits Panda, great tits Effy. That's all I get, cos' I'm shit. I'm pure shit. "

"I'm a fucking waste of space...I'm just a stupid kid. I've got no sense, I'm a criminal. I'm no fucking use mate, I am nothing"









Effy Stonem

"Well, everybody loves me...With the possible exception of darling Ma and Da. They don't love me so good."

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards… you know, come out of my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I hate, and the people I hate…"

"I'm officially off the rails, you should try it"















Cook og Effy

"It's you and me, babe. It's always gonna be you and me. It's always you and me."

"That's what I always loved about you Cook...you're brave"

"If this was us meeting for the first time, I'd do it all again. Everything. The fucks, the fuck ups, everything. I'd do it all again."
















Cassie Ainsworth

"Oh wow, I was really... I didn't eat for three days so I could be lovely"

"I like things that I like, but I love everything. There's more choice in like. Because even the worst things have things to love in them"














Og (nesten) alt/alle de andre






































(Not mine, credit too ncambell, kprescott +++)

Ingen kommentarer: