JJ: I think you're gonna get the truth, Freds.
Cook: I'm pissed off, yeah? She's taking the piss, and it's hurting me, 'cause Cook needs the love, too. Cookie's got nothing.
Thomas: Everything alright, guys?
Cook: Cookie's always got nothing. That's why I do her pal. That's why I pop Panda. Panda's popped. It's always the same. Great tits Panda, great tits Effy. That's all I get because I'm shit. I'm pure shit.
Cook: I fucking love you, man. I fucking love you to bits.
Effy: You're not his dad. not really.
Cook Sr.: You're not his girlfriend. Not really. You're gonna fucking snap that boy's heart in two.
Effy: You've been doing it to him every day of his life.
Cook: You all think that I'm scum. That you're better than me. That you're better than my dad.
JJ: Cook I'm not beter than your dad. You are. You're better than someone who runs away from the people who love him -- who need him.
Cook Sr.: Let me tell you something Cook. I never wanted you in the first place.
Cook Sr.: Now give daddy the keys, or I'm gonna melt your fucking face off. Be sensible son, I'll fucking do it. I'll fucking do it. I don't give a fuck.
Cook: I don't, either.
Cook: What's the fucking difference? Nothing good ever stays with me. Absolutely
nothing
Cook: I had it all planned out, man. Get a boat of our own, moor it down here, a job... everything. But she doesn't love me.
Freddie: She does. I know she does.
Cook: She loves you better.
Freddie: I was with her last night. Do you understand? So, you know what I've come here to ask you. Cook, please... please, just say it's okay.
Cook: I can't. Freds...I just can't. I'm sorry. I just fucking love her. I'm sorry. I fucking love her.
Freddie: But we can't share, can we?

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar