torsdag 12. november 2009

I'm unusual (that's just code for not normal) : JJ



JJ: I'm unusual.
Emily: Yeah.
JJ: That's just code for 'not normal'. I'd give anything to be normal for a whole day.
Emily: ...Hey? If you were normal, what would you do?
JJ: I'd lose my virginity first, several times, then I'd have a choco-nut milkshake without going into anaphylactic shock. Then I'd tell Freddie and Cook to stop fighting over Effy, before they hate each other forever and not make me take sides and they'd listen to me for once and not fucking ruffle my hair! Then I'd tell Effy I loved her and lose my virginity a few more times.
Emily: You love Effy?
JJ: Did I say that out loud?
Emily: Fraid so.
JJ: Ugh. Retard. I'm a retard! Nutjob, headcase, scuzo, Austic fuckin' fruitcake, mental basket, shitty...
Emily: JJ. JJ! You're getting locked-on!
JJ: In a fuckin cuckoo's nest
Emily: JJ! Look at these! [flashes boobs]
JJ: That worked.

Ingen kommentarer: