søndag 24. januar 2010

Stalking you? I was protecting you! - From what, Southern perverts?

Ah, LOST. Sawyer and Kate. In the good old days.


Sawyer: I know your type.
Kate: I'm not so sure.
Sawyer: Yeah, I've been with girls like you.
Kate: Not girls exactly like me.






Sawyer: Well, well, well, if ain't the belle of the ball? 





Kate: You want to come you should just say.
Sawyer: I think I'll pass on that, Freckles. Not big on crowds. And let's face it, the crowds' not to hot on me either.
Kate: One outcast to another, I'd think about making more of an effort.



Kate: You stalking me, now?
Sawyer: Stalking you? I was protecting you.
Kate: From what? Southern perverts?
Sawyer: Yeah, well, you shouldn't be out here alone. Not after what happened to...
Kate: I'm fine. I can take care of myself.
Sawyer: Oh, of course. I don't need protecting. I can take care of myself. Me Kate. Me throw rock.


Kate: Get off of me.
Sawyer: Golly, I hate to bicker about positions, sweetheart. But I think you're the one on top.




Sawyer: I never cared about having carte blanche because I just wanted to spend some time with the only other person on this island that just don't belong.
Kate: I never carried a letter around for 20 years because I couldn't get over my baggage.
Sawyer: I never killed a man. [They both drink]
Sawyer: Well, looks like we got something in common after all.



Kate: Maybe it's got your scent, doesn't like your cologne?
Sawyer: I don't wear cologne.
Kate: Yes you do.



Sawyer: Don't worry puddin', your secret's safe with me. But just so you know... no way in hell you're getting my spot on that raft.
Kate: Hey Sawyer. I want your spot, I'll get your spot.


Kate: Are you here to say sorry, Sawyer?
Sawyer: Nah, sorry don't suit me. You cornered me, Freckles. I did what I had to.

Does not belong to me, all credit goes to IdaO @ lj,here.

Ingen kommentarer: