Kate: So I'm here. Where is it?
Sawyer: Happy to tell you, as soon as I get that kiss.
Kate: What? Are you serious?
Sawyer: Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery. I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a gen-u-ine Iraqi. Of course, I'm serious. You're just not seeing the big picture here, Freckles. You really going to let that girl suffocate because you can't bring yourself to give me one little kiss? Hell, it's only first base. Lucky for you I ain't greedy.
Kate: Okay.
Sawyer: Okay.
Kate: Go! Get out of here, run!
Sawyer: You're out of your cage. Why don't you run?! Because me? I ain't running, 'cause there ain't no place to go.
Kate: What are you talking about?
Sawyer: [Sigh] We ain't on our island. We're on another island, like Alcatraz, couple miles off shore. So unless you're a mermaid, or you got a boat, there ain't no point.
Kate: [Pushing Sawyer in chest] When were you planning on telling me this?
Sawyer: [Whispering] Never.
Kate: Why not?! Why wouldn't you?!
Sawyer: 'Cause I wanted you to believe we had a goddamn chance.
[Kate, crying, kisses Sawyer. They embrace.]
Sawyer: What was that for?
Kate: I don't know.
Source
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar