Sid&Cassie :
"What do you want, Sid?"
"I want you to stop what you're doing, okay? You know: fucking around, fucking anything that moves. Just stop it!"
"You started it!"
"I don't care, I don't care! You're cruel! I hate you!"
"I hate you right back. Why don't you pop over to Michelle's and give her one? Oh, another one!"
"Just give it a fucking rest, okay? You know, it's you and me. You know that, and you're being stupid!"
"My turn!"
"You went away! Why did you go away? You know, I needed you, and you pissed off! My dad said... he said you're special, but you're not! You're just slutting around like a spoilt kid!"
"Michelle, Sid, Michelle!
"I don't love Michelle! I never loved Michelle, I love you, but you...God, where were you? Dad fucking died. I needed you. I mean, Michelle?.. We had great sex for three days and guilty sex for the rest. So what? I don't care! I did it. I hate you. Fine, fuck fifteen year olds. Whatever. I'm sick of saying sorry. I love you."
3 kommentarer:
Nå må du begynne på tredje sesong!
Jeg vet. Ser du den på nett, eller har du den nedlastet? Har fått de andre sesongene av Ingvild, men vet ikke helt hvor/hvordan jeg skal se dem nå.
Nedlastet. Jeg må se ting om og om igjen. Jeg har dem fortsatt så du kan sikkert få en gang:)
Legg inn en kommentar