Når de ikke hopper i tid, blir jaget av monstre, spist av isbjørner, kidnappet av Others og torturert av hverandre kan LOST være ganske morro.
Sawyer: So a tribe of evil island natives planted a ringer in the camp to kidnap a pregnant girl and reject from VH1 Has-beens? Yeah fiendishly clever. And why am I getting the evening news from a 6 year old?
Walt: I'm ten!
Sawyer: (sarcastic) Ok, then it must be true.
Libby: Okay, hey, hey, guys, guys, how about no one's in charge, okay? I... I'm sure everyone can manage to just take what they need.
Sawyer: Great plan, Moonbeam. After that we can all sing Kumbaya and do trust falls.
Sawyer: You screwing jack yet?
Juliet: No, are you?
Sawyer: Forget it. I'm done trading. I've got enough food to open a chain of mini-marts. You think Sayid needs a job?
Shannon: I am sooo not moving to the rape caves!
Kate: Come on you're going to see Jack.
Sawyer: Do I get a lollipop?
Jack: Stand up!
Sawyer: Why, you wanna see who's taller?
Charlie: [To Kate and Jack] Hey guys, is this normal? Kind of.. day turning into night, you know... end of the world type weather? Is this... guys?
Charlie: I killed Ethan. I can bury him.
Hurley: Yeah. Until he rises from the dead. Dude, I know how this works. This is gonna end with you and me running through the jungle, screaming and crying. He catches me first because I'm heavy and I get cramps.
Danielle: Dynamite. At the Black Rock in the Dark Territory.
Hurley: Well there's three reasons to go right there
Hurley: OW! I stepped on an urchin! You understand me? OW! Do you understand infection, gangerene, amputation? OW! You're gonna have to pee on my foot man! It'll stop the venom I saw it on tv. OW! Pee on it! Pee on my foot, man! Pee on it!!!
Charlie: Locke? The guy's a freak of nature. Highly disturbed. Chances are he probably killed all his mates at the post office the day his mum forgot to put a cookie in his lunch tin.
Charlie: What's that? You're not taking drugs are you, John? I only ask because of the strict zero tolerance policy you've enacted, and I wouldn't want you to have to start punching yourself in the face.
Kate: Somebody's in there.
Jack: Sawyer.
Sawyer: Right behind ya, jackass.
Locke: Does any of this look familiar?
Sawyer: Oh sure, there's my favorite leaf! How could I forget this place?
Sawyer: [about the survivors of plane's tail-end] I think they're gonna eat us.
Hurley: Okay, that thing in the woods, maybe it's a monster, maybe it's a pissed off giraffe, I don't know. The fact that no one is even looking for us, yeah, that's weird, but I just go along with it because I'm along for the ride, good old fun time Hurley. Well guess what? Now, I want some friggin' answers.
Sawyer: Gosh, I guess I was too busy getting hit in the face with a club!
Främlingen, styrketräning och spontanitet
for én dag siden
1 kommentar:
:D I lol'd several times! Lost. <3
Legg inn en kommentar